Tiffany Reisz - The Confessions



Published: 8th Circle Press, 2016
Pages: 140


Description:

Three Sinners. Three confessions. And all the dirty little secrets you could possibly desire...

Father Stuart Ballard has been Marcus Stearns’ confessor since the young Jesuit was only eighteen years old. He thought he’d heard every sin the boy had to confess until Marcus uttered those three fateful words: “I met Eleanor.”

So begins the 40-page “The Confession of Marcus Stearns,” a moving coda to the RITA® Award-winning Original Sinners series. Originally published as a limited-edition paperback for the 2014 RT Booklovers' Convention, and available worldwide for the first time.

This collection also includes “The Confession of Eleanor Schreiber,” a companion 36-page story written exclusively for The Confessions.

And, finally, all secrets are revealed in “The Confession of Tiffany Reisz,” an exclusive, in-depth interview.”



I Think:

If you love Tiffany’s other books, this is required reading.
This is amazing, and awesome. And it was too short. Really. I wanted to read it yet.
Tiffany cannot make a mistake.

I loved Father Stuart Ballard’s character. Nora and Soren are confess their sins for him. And he is very forgiving, and funny. if we have priest like he and Soren…

Ther first part of this book is Soren’s Confession, when he met Nora. I liked the young Soren, we know him better, than from the Series. He is very straight always. I surprised that he said everything to Father Ballard, but I liked it. He is Soren’s father confessor. This story was great. 

The second part is Nora’Confession for Father Ballard.
The theme is more thoughtful. But I don’t want to say spoiler.
We met Nora’s other side, where she isn’t a dominatrix but vulnerable. And she said about serious things, but the end is happy and I amd happy too.
Of course there was some funy moments, where I just smiled. Father Ballard was really cool.

"– Did you use the words ‘normal’ and ‘boyfriend’ when referring to Marcus? 
– I forgot myself. Sorry."

The last part is Tiffany’s Confession, where she talk about the books, the characters, and everything else.
And we know fun facts about Soren, about may favourite character in this series.

Her style is fantastic, and her books is my favourite. I am glad that I may have read this book, and can write review about it.
I hope so, I will have an occasion for it another time
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Író, Könyvblogger, Fantasy, Skandináv krimi, Tea, Japán, Távolkelet
    Blogger Comment

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése